A growing number of hurricanes, tornadoes, and other natural disasters in recent years have probably put preparedness on your radar screen. Along with an emergency plan and a three-day supply of food and water, you might want to consider adding backup power at your home.
Power outages are occurring more frequently than ever and lasting longer with devastating effects. Stand up to unpredictable weather and unforeseen outages with the most trusted name in residential standby power. If the power ever goes out, your Generac standby generator goes on - automatically - protecting you and your home 24/7.
These generators handle all the electricity in your home and it happens automatically when there is a power outage.
Powerful low-speed, liquid cooled engine is engineered to run at only 1800 rpm for a substantially quieter generator, consuming less fuel and giving both the engine and alternator a longer life.
• Generac's Nexus™ Controller allows for easy monitoring and management of
• Quiet-Test™ mode for a weekly self-test that runs quieter than other brands
• Standard aluminum, all-weather enclosure provides the ultimate protection from the elements. recommended for salt-air, coastal locations
• Clean burning, continuous fuel choice of LP or natural gas
• Neutral styling, color and small footprint fits unobtrusively into landscaping
Generators come in different sizes to handle all your electrical needs.